The United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) and the European Board & College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology (EBCOG) are collaborating to offer an annual award in the sum of 4,000 euros, as a contribution towards the cost of the successful applicant’s visit to a specialised centre offering knowledge and skills in service development and quality improvement in the field of sexual and reproductive health. The host centre will be nominated by EBCOG from one of its 37 national professional associations and collaborating European Subspecialist Societies
- Applicants must be health professionals working in Eastern European (excluding European Union member states) and Central Asian countries (EECA Region).
- The grant can be used to cover travel expenses for a short-term visit to the nominated centre
- Successful applicants will be required to provide a report on their award and the outcomes. They will be invited to present their work and its outcomes at the joint UNFPA-EBCOG session at the EBCOG Congress. The award holder will be eligible for free registration for the Congress.
Closing date for applications: 30 August 2015
- Complete and sign the application form attached above (or available on the EBCOG website) and email it to Charlotte Mercer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ensure you have carefully read the guidance notes before submitting your application
- Successful applicants will be notified by 30 September 2015
- The award should be utilised within three months of the date of its conferral
- EBCOG has the right to withdraw the award at any time if applicants fail to adhere to or comply with the eligibility or award criteria